If you logged into the dashboard and are not seeing anything, this guide can help you troubleshoot with some common fixes.
- Login and set the timeframe to a longer period of time using the timeframe selector in the top right hand of the dashboard. If your functions haven't been invoked in the last 15 minutes, selecting a timeframe when you believe the functions ran.
- Make sure that you have the correct project selected. If you have setup more than one project, click the project button in the top right and side of the dashboard and select a different project.
- Check that you're setting the correct
tokenwhen wrapping your functions. IOpipe associates a JWT to each project. You can check the JWT by logging into the dashboard.
- Make sure that you're using the most recent IOpipe version with your functions.
- Make sure that the lambda functions have access to the IOpipe APIs. By default, this should be the case but if you're running Lambda inside a VPC you may need additional setup.
- Enable debug mode in IOpipe and check stdout to see if the agent is working correctly.